- Ideal for extremely high precision, small diameter machining applications
- Air bearings use compressed air blown into a small gap between the spindle and the bearing surface. The spindle floats on an even cushion of compressed air. The non-contact type of bearing means the spindle has a very long service life because of low friction and wear; it also means that the spindle generates almost no heat or vibration.
- The spindle and bearing are finished with a very high-accuracy process to ensure extremely low vibration and very high rotating accuracy.
|Xpeed1600||160,000 min-1(rpm)||Output 56W|
|Xpeed1200||120,000 min-1(rpm)||Output 192W|
Air Line Kit
Air Line Kit (for Air Bearing Spindles)
- The AL-A0611 is a high filtered Air Line Kit utilizing a 0.01µm micro mist filter system for NRAF-5080 Air Bearing Spindles combined with the NE211 (E3000) Control Unit.
- This Air Line Kit is highly recommended for use on all Xpeed Series Air Turbine/Air Bearing motor/spindles.