ULTRA-PRECISION HIGH TORQUE AIR GRINDER
(Air Driven) 30,000 min-1 (rpm)
The ROTUS system is a hand-held grinder with an energy saving air motor. Since it is an air driven system, there is virtually no heat generation resulting in excellent durability. Select from a variety of attachments depending on the application.
- High torque air motor assembled with special vane mechanism
- Two types of air motors can be selected depending on the application
- 1/4 and 1/15 speed reducers (RG-01, RG-02) can be connected
|Speed||Max. 30,000 min-1(rpm) (56PSI)|
|Proper Air Pressure||42-63PSI|
|Output Power||46W (motor)|
|Max. Torque||6.6 cN · m (56PSI)|
|Motor||Air motor IM-301|
|Dimensions||Air motor (IM-301) + Attachment (IR-310)|
|Weight||Air motor (IM-301) + Attachment (IR310): 6.63 oz.|
Straight Type Attachment
Light weight ergonomically designed with minimal vibration for extended use
Reciprocating Motion Miniature Polisher Luster
Powerful reciprocating stroke polisher. Reciprocating stroke: 0~7,600 times/min. [read more]
90° Mini Angle Type Attachment
Ideal for chamfering and deburring the inside of slit pipe.
Pencil Type Recuprocating Polishing Finisher MINI-LUSTER Attachment
Reciprocating Stroke (variable): Approx 0~9,000 times/min. Stroke Range [read more]
Air Line Kit (for Rotus System)
This Air Line Kit is designed for use with the AFC-45 Foot Control.
• Supplies smooth, conditioned air flow and automatic lubrication to ensure stable speed and power.
• The Filter, Lubricator and Regulator can be used to adjust motor speed.
• Adjustable lubrication and air pressure setting provides longevity to the Air Grinder.
• Its compact size allows for portability or stationary mounting.
• Unit includes a Tool Holder to store the Rotus Motor.
Chevron Superla white oil #9 (32 oz.)
Chevron Superla white oil #9 (4 oz.)